Monday, November 26, 2007

What's Due Tuesday 11/27

Just a reminder that the second podcast, HW 37, is due Thursday, 11/29. You can get a printed copy of it from outside my office (Parker 003) or download it from my academic website at http://academics.keene.edu/tmendham/KSC.htm.
On Tuesday 11/27 (tomorrow) we're having individual conferences instead of a regular class meeting. Showing up at your appointment counts as two days' attendance. (A missed appointment counts as two days' absence, and last-minute emails asking to change will not prevent my counting it as an absence if you don't show up, although I do appreciate the courtesy of letting me know if that time will not be used.)

1 comment:

Kerri's Blog! said...

Im a little confused. Your post said that the second podcast is due thursday. But your title says that it is due tuesday?