Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tuesday, 12/4

Today we listened to some very useful presentations by tutors from the Writing Center on editing final drafts, then spent about half an hour proofreading and editing drafts, and finally listened to podcasts.
I announced one change in the requirements for the semester-long project--I will accept 12 point font as well as 11 for the semester-long project. (You can thank the 12 o'clock section for talking me into this.)
The semester-long project and portfolio are due Thursday, 12/6. Please include a completed portfolio checklist, and refer to it to make sure you have everything you need for 12/6.
I talked a little bit about scores on Blackboard; I'm grading the blog posts in reverse order, and hope to complete scoring the posts later this week.
The podcasts students have been completing continue to be just terrific--the third podcasts especially have said eloquently exactly what I hoped students could get out of reading Baghdad Burning.
There were no new handouts today, but three important ones if you don't already have them are: Portfolio Checklist, HW 38-42, and the TW Submission instructions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi colleagues, how is everything, and what you wish for to say concerning this article,
in my view its in fact awesome in favor of me.


Here is my page :: adult online toys